Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Valentines Day Plans

Valentine's day is the best opportunity to celebrate LOVE!

Celebrating love is just plain fun and “simply irresistible.” I have listed a few of my Valentine's Day ideas for this year. I hope to get to all of them. :) But if not, any of these things would be great to do with my man. (Hint, hint...)


Pike Place Market: I just love going to a good farmers market. The flowers, the food, and all that emerge from the raw earth. This particular market also has some great Seattle culture (flying fish!) and the original Starbucks. Love ya a latte!

The beach, the lake, or the river: Water is a great place for some couples' conversational time! It is so calming and just bubbles with love. On a nice day I thoroughly enjoy hanging around at the water’s edge with my man.

The Space Needle: I have wanted to go here for a while and Valentine's day would be perfect. 

The Ballet: Most ballet companies have romantically themed ballets this time of the year - including on Valentine's Day. A modern Romeo and Juliet is a great choice and happens to be in Seattle this Valentine's Day.

Scenic Drive and Country Café: Moo! Yes, stepping out into the country is a great place to slow the pace, smell the flowers, (and the cows) and just plain be happy. The country often boasts the cutest little diners, too.

Skiing: Chasing my man down the slopes is a lot of fun. Although, I rarely can catch Lightning McQueen! The mountains, exercise and the speed are great!

Let Groupon make the pick: They have a Valentine's button for their web browser. So my man and I can hop on Groupon and let the good deals make the plans. Good deals are fun! I like the idea of doing a couple’s painting trip, followed up by a movie, and a pizza.

Hiking with a Picnic: Getting out for a mountain walk is conducive for great talks and exercise! A carefully packed picnic is a great reward for a hike well done at mountain’s edge. 

Stay at Home: Yes, there is no place like home on Valentine's Day! I would love to stay home with my man in my clean home and enjoy quality and meaningful time - not cleaning and working.

I look forward to Valentine's Day with my husband! I know it will start with church because it is on a Sunday and he is the preacher-man (or is that, "he is the preacher, man"?). But other than that, only the sky is the limit! Maybe we will celebrate all week long!



No comments:

Post a Comment