Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hawaii

I want to start my blog with one word, "Hawaii."

Let it be known, I love the concept of everything to do with Hawaii. I don't live there so when visiting I would be far away from my real life. Like a dreamland: I would ascend toward the world that waits for me. It would likely be warm. Very warm. Dreamily warm with a touch of ocean breeze. Warm and breeze sounds really nice. Hawaii is surrounded by beaches! I love beaches. Love palm trees. Love it all! 

---------------------------------------------------------
Top 11 Things Amazing About Hawaii!

11. Vacation - Getting Away!
10. Swimsuits and Flip Flops
9. The blue sky, green grasses, ocean waves, and palm trees are just so colorful.
8. They have shaved ice machines on the street corners.
7. The sand is sandy.
6. Coconuts drop from the sky.
5. The beaches go on forever on the Island Paradise!
4. You can't help but smile. People are happy.
3. Cool souvenirs!
2. Snorkeling, Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Pools, Water, Turtles
1. Its Warm! (Thus the swimsuits, flip flops, palm trees, shaved ice, smiling, snorkeling, surfing, boogie boarding, and pools.)
0. I want to go there, really bad!
-1. Starbucks is there waiting patiently for me:)
---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, sorry to sound like I actually know something here, but I haven't been to Hawaii for 17 years! My memory serves me and takes me away there ever so often - so often that I am starting my blog with that one word. My coconut scented candle is a boost, too! I would love to know what you love about this epic and dreamy place. This is a picture of my last dreamy night in Hawaii - 17 years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment