Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Pot




The "Go Hawks!" Doughnut is my fave!
To be honest, I really questioned my odd idea to blog about Top Pot. So if you are questioning me, I understand. In the end, I think that there is something wonderfully simple and sweet about Top Pot that keeps me coming back. I believe that there just aren't enough blogs out there about doughnuts. (Believe me, I looked.) So, let's talk about Top Pot...

For Top Pot, it all began in 2002 on north Capitol Hill in Seattle. Top Pot shares a classic hand-made vintage doughnut vibe alongside Seattle’s gourmet coffee obsession. It's sort of "Starbucks meets Dunkin' Doughnuts" in a 50's diner - Seattle style. 

On any given day a fresh doughnut can be irresistible. Seahawks' wide receiver, Golden Tate, could not resist the smell of a maple bar when he broke into a Top Pot at 3am. Another surprise was when President Obama himself came to visit Seattle and stopped in at Top Pot. At least he came when they were open!

Seattle is known for the Seahawks, Microsoft, Nordstrom, Starbucks, the Space Needle, Queen Anne, and now some are saying - Top Pot.



Sometimes it is the simple things that we enjoy so much. 


Doughnuts anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment